Our views on the property market

What do fracking in the Karoo and your new townhouse in Gauteng have in common?

by David de Waal on August 6, 2014

Fracking activities and new land development projects, which often require the crossing of water courses, need water-use licences in terms of the National Water Act. In a water-scarce country like South Africa it is important that we have effective laws to safeguard our water supply. The Department of Water and Sanitation is responsible for issuing [Click to continue …]