Is South Africa really the cheapest country in the world to live in? A recent survey of 112 countries in the world by GOBankingRates.com using data from cost-of-living database Numbeo.com concluded that South Africa is the cheapest country in the world to live in or retire to. Our position as number one on the list [Click to continue …]
Our views on the property market
- Can a low commission estate agent sell your home just as fast?
- How much money can a low-commission estate agent really save you?
- Property outlook remains bleak despite CPI reduction
- South Africa voted cheapest country in the world to live in
- Access your bond or apply for a loan?
- Property market under pressure due to drought and economic instability
- Online property market shows major growth
- Online property marketing key to getting property sold
- August newsletter
- June Newsletter
- Internet access proves a boon to property buyers and sellers
- Global Investment Funds to Invest heavily in Africa
- The dawn of the new property market
- March newsletter
- February newsletter
- Joburg chosen as a City of Opportunity in Africa
- December Newsletter
- Cheaper petrol will have positive effect on property market
- Ways to solve the bond deposit problem
- November Newsletter