With the spiralling cost of living in South Africa, many people are looking for ways to cut down on unnecessary expenditure. We set out to research whether South Africans consider the high level of estate agency fees to be justified. The research, carried out on our behalf in an anonymous online survey, shows that 96% [Click to continue …]
Our views on the property market
- Can a low commission estate agent sell your home just as fast?
- How much money can a low-commission estate agent really save you?
- Property outlook remains bleak despite CPI reduction
- South Africa voted cheapest country in the world to live in
- Access your bond or apply for a loan?
- Property market under pressure due to drought and economic instability
- Online property market shows major growth
- Online property marketing key to getting property sold
- August newsletter
- June Newsletter
- Internet access proves a boon to property buyers and sellers
- Global Investment Funds to Invest heavily in Africa
- The dawn of the new property market
- March newsletter
- February newsletter
- Joburg chosen as a City of Opportunity in Africa
- December Newsletter
- Cheaper petrol will have positive effect on property market
- Ways to solve the bond deposit problem
- November Newsletter